- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
LumiPakele collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: email address, instagram account code
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LumiPakele with all the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send an email to solve tests included in our challenges.
- Voluntarily provide your instagram account to be included in the daily instagram ranking.
- Register to our newsletter.
How will we use your data?
LumiPakele collects your data so that we can:
- Provide the solution to tests included in the challenge.
- Include your score in the daily instagram ranking
- Send you our newsletter by email.
LumiPakele will no share your data with any other company.
To operate the website, in order to allow you participate in our challenges, we use the providers listed bellow. Your data are stored in their servers.
- www.clouding.io, server provider.
- www.gmail.com, email provider for challenges resolution
- www.mailchimp.com, to send our newsletter.
How do we store your data?
LumiPakele securely stores your data at the providers listed above.
LumiPakele will keep your email address and instagram account for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete all your data.
LumiPakele will send you a newsletter only if you subscribe to it. LumiPakele will publish your instagram account in the daily instagram ranking included in LumiPakele instagram account, only if you provide it at the end of the challenges, and you are in the top scorers.
What are your data protection rights?
LumiPakele would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request LumiPakele for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LumiPakele correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LumiPakele to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LumiPakele erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LumiPakele restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LumiPakele’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
If you make a request, LumiPakele will respond you within one month.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Follow your progress in the challenges
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – To recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences (language)
- Usability – To follow up your progress in the challenges
- Advertising – Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LumiPakele has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/es/la-agencia/donde-encontrarnos),