Version 1.0, updated February 14, 2021
Identification data of the service provider
Pursuant to Act 34/2002, of 11 July on Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce (LSSI, as per the Spanish), we do hereby inform you that the owner of this website is:
- María Luisa Seara Cerdeiras (hereinafter, the owner)
- VAT No. ES33857598B
- Address: Rúa Enrique Mariñas Romero, 8 – 5ºB, 15009 A Coruña (Spain).
- Contact e-mail for this web site: email@example.com.
The domains lumipakele.com and lumipakele.es are the property of the owner.
The website https://lumipakele.com offers free and paid online escape games aimed at both the general public and companies. Business games are aimed at fostering cohesion among their staff through teamwork. A blog publishing articles related to escapism games is also offered.
Acceptance of the conditions
Use of this website grants you the status of user. By doing so, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. If you do not agree to these conditions, you must refrain from using the website.
It is recommended that all users carefully read this Legal Notice and review it periodically as the conditions may be modified at any time, without prior notice.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the current legality and lawful use by the user. Any kind of action to the detriment of the owner is prohibited.
The user undertakes to use this website without incurring activities that may be considered illegal, that infringe the rights of the owner or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent its use by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, in particular and without a taxative nature, is prohibited:
- Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to one’s image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
- Perform, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
- Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause unauthorized damage or alteration of the contents or systems accessible through this web s.
The owner may at any time interrupt access to its website if it detects a use contrary to legality, good faith or these conditions.
Intellectual property, industrial and frames
All the elements that make up the website (content, structure, design, source code) as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are the property of the owner and are protected by the corresponding intellectual property rights.
All content of the website, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement are the exclusive property of the owner.
No part of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the owner.
The owner declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that this website may be violating your rights, please contact the owner.
The owner does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the website, in its content, or that it is updated. Every effort will be made to prevent or solve any problem.
Both the access to the website and the use that can be made of the information contained in it is the sole responsibility of the person who makes it. The user shall be solely responsible for any infringements that may be incurred or for any damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of this website.
The owner is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the user’s computer used for connection to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser or the use of updated versions thereof.
The owner shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes outside the company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national, or international law, third party rights or morality and public order. In case the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact the owner.
The user can subscribe to the newsletter of this website from the link shown at the bottom of each page. This service is provided by Mailchimp, so its terms and conditions apply, which can be consulted in https://mailchimp.com.
If you subscribe, you will receive news bulletins that are published periodically. If you change your mind, you can unsubscribe from the list using the link included in the email you receive, or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user brushes that he will only use the email of a third party to subscribe to the newsletter if he has the express consent of that person.
The links contained in our website may direct you to content web from third parties. Those pages do not belong to the owner nor is there a review of its contents and, therefore, the owner assumes no responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on such sites, that will be exclusively informative and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner and the persons or entities that own such content or the owners of the sites where they are located. The owner cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any damages that may arise from the access or use of the link page.
The links to the owner’s website must comply with the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship orrecommendation by the owner of the page that makes the link.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with content that is illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or violates public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner may request that a link to its website be removed, without the need to plead any cause. In such a case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion as soon as it receives the notification from the owner.
- The owner is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink may offer. The user assumes under his sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from access to the hyperlink’s website.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established may not contain a trademark, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
Conditions of purchase
Purchases that users make through this website are governed by our Terms of Purchase.
Protection of Personal Data
Access our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Access our Cookies Policy.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
w in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms in this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this website, will be Spanish law.
Any dispute arising out of these general conditions shall be definitively resolved by arbitration of one or more arbitrators within the framework of the Spanish Court of Arbitration, in accordance with its rules and Regulations, entrusted with the administration of the arbitration and the appointment of the arbitrator or the arbitral tribunal. The parties record their commitment to comply with the arbitral award to be made.
In the event that arbitration does not definitively resolve the conflict, the owner and the User agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of A Coruña, Spain, expressly waiving the User to any other forum that may correspond to him.